Monday, May 16, 2022

My Lifestyle Diet

 So, here I am once again...

I have had so many ups and downs. Finally my diet has become a stable lifestyle. I struggled for a year and a half trying to reach 124 pounds, never quite reaching it - getting near and then regaining weight.

This year, because of an injury that kept me from getting exercise, I finally got very serious about the way I eat. No more ups and downs. In nine weeks I lost 20 pounds. 

125 lbs is comfortable and not too difficult to maintain; however, I still would like to reach 115 pounds. My goal is to reach that by the 4th of July.

My intent is to record my progress at least on a weekly basis, if not day to day. 

Life is actually so much easier and more enjoyable when I weigh less! 

Evenings are the most challenging time of the day. But if I stay focused, I believe I can reach my desired weight. I may decide that I don't want to maintain 115 lbs; it would just be great to reach that weight to see what it feels like. 

More to come...